Le Docte: Legal Dictionary, German-Dutch / Dutch-German
The dictionary is a specialist dictionary and contains all essential terms and acronyms from the area of legal and commerce
- extremely up-to-date specialist terminology with about 30,000 entries
- entries are presented subject field designations plus numerous brief explanations where needed
About the UniLex-App for iPhone and iPad
- clear and intuitive user interface
- automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "force" will also find "executable force" and "forced circulation".
- filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the iPad-app
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Le Docte Dutch-German is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-08-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Le Docte Dutch-German (version 1.1) has a file size of 22.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.